Answer Last Updated: Jan 14, 2022 Views: 44261
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2022 Views: 44261
IT informed us that that this error occurs because UMB website plugins block cookies.
While they work to fix this issue, a temporary solution is to either change browsers or clear all the browser cookies from the browser history. See below for instructions on clearing cookies.
Clear Cookies in Chrome
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
- Select History.
- Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side.
- Set the Time Range set to All Time. ...
- If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Chrome to save your changes.
Clear Cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Click the menu button and select Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data…
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.