Answer Last Updated: Aug 29, 2016 Views: 10179
To find articles on a variety of topics, use the library's subscription databases. Follow these steps to search Academic Search Complete, a general/multidisciplinary database:
- From Healey Library Homepage, click Databases & Indexes from the left menu.
- Then select Academic Search Complete
- Enter your library barcode.
- Type in the subject, keyword or phrase that you want
- For example: for articles about child abuse, type “child abuse” in the search box. Quotation marks around a phrase will search for that exact phrase.
NOTE: The library has subscribes to over 200 databases and indexes covering a wide range of subjects. If you are looking for databases related to your topic, select Databases by Subject or Type or use the Library Research Guides for recommendations.