Answer Last Updated: Aug 29, 2016 Views: 10980
To find articles on a variety of topics, use the library's subscription databases. Follow these steps to search Academic Search Complete, a general/multidisciplinary database:
- From Healey Library Homepage, click Databases & Indexes from the left menu.
- Then select Academic Search Complete
- Enter your library barcode.
- Type in the subject, keyword or phrase that you want
- For example: for articles about child abuse, type “child abuse” in the search box. Quotation marks around a phrase will search for that exact phrase.
NOTE: The library has subscribes to over 200 databases and indexes covering a wide range of subjects. If you are looking for databases related to your topic, select Databases by Subject or Type or use the Library Research Guides for recommendations.
PHISHING ALERT: A phishing email has been sent to library users with the subject line Account Expiration. The email is NOT from the Healey Library. Please delete this email without clicking on any of the links embedded in the message.