Answer Last Updated: Feb 13, 2018 Views: 11343
To find articles on a variety of topics, search UMBrella:
- From Healey Library Homepage, type your keywords into the UMBrella search box
- For example: for articles about child abuse, type “child abuse” in the search box. Quotation marks around a phrase will search for that exact phrase.
- Then select Articles under Material Type
- Use the Availability filter to:
- limit your results to articles that are immediately available, by checking Full Text Online.
- limit to peer-reviewed articles, by checking Peer Reviewed Journals.
- If you want articles published with a certain date range, select the dates under Publication Date.
- Select an article title that interests you
- Look under Find Online to see how you can access the article's full text
- Click one of the links
- If you are off campus, you will need to enter your campus username and password
NOTE: The library has subscribes to over 200 databases and indexes covering a wide range of subjects. If you are looking for databases related to your topic, select Databases by Subject or Type or use the Library Research Guides for recommendations.