Answer Last Updated: Nov 03, 2017 Views: 25
Instructions for loading UMB Research Guide content to Blackboard
- Load content under Course Materials or Weekly Sessions. Click on Tools.
- From the Dropdown list choose UMB Research Guides
- After clicking on UMB Research Guides name the content item. If desired add a description of the content.
- Click Submit.
- The Content Item is now ready. Define which research guide you want added to the Content Item you just created. Click on the Content Item title.
- When the LibApps Library Content Selection opens use the dropdown options to select the content you wish to add.
Click on LibGuides Site and choose from the dropdown Research Guides – umb.libguides.com
- Under Content Type choose Full LibGuide to add a course guide or the A-Z Database List.
- In the Guide section start typing in the name of your course guide or browse for a guide.
Optional: To choose a landing page within the guide click on Guide Page. Choose an internal page from the drop down menu or if no options appear leave empty.
- Click Embed Content.
10. Click View Content to see what your students will see.
Click Edit Selection to modify the content selection. Please note by choosing Edit Selection, the guide will be deleted and you will need to select a guide again.