Answer Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016 Views: 124
Books that UMass Boston patrons check out from the UMass Boston library can be renewed through our library catalog:
- Navigate to the library catalog: http://voyager.lib.umb.edu/vwebv/searchBasic?sk=en_US
- Click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page
- Select "Log in using my barcode"
- Enter your library barcode in the box that says "ID"
- Enter your last name in the next box
- Check the box(es) next to the item(s) you would like to renew
- Click "Request Renewal"
You will be informed on the following page if your request was successful or not.
If your renewal request was unsuccessful, or you have questions about your library account or barcode, please contact the library circulation desk: 617-287-5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There is no limit to the number of times a UMass Boston patron may renew a Healey library book, unless another patron has put a "hold" on that book.
For instructions on how to place a hold on a book that is currently checked out to another patron, see this guide: http://umb.libanswers.com/a.php?qid=424848