Answer Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 39
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 39
The database CINAHL Complete (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature) has two options to search for nurses as authors. Follow these instructions:
- Go to the Healey Library homepage
- Click on Databases from the menu on the left
- Select the letter "C" and scroll down to CINAHL Complete
- If you are off-campus, you will be prompted to enter your last name and library barcode
- This will take you to the Basic Search page.
- Go to the Advanced Search page. The link is located underneath the search box.
- The options for limiting to a nurse as an author are located under Limit Your Results.
- About halfway down the page are the options for:
- Any Author is Nurse (on the left side of the page)
- First Author is Nurse (on the right side of page)
- Choose ONE of those options for your search.