Answer Last Updated: Aug 15, 2016 Views: 83
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2016 Views: 83
It is possible to print multiple images but they have to be in an image group. If you log into your account, you can create an image group.
Once you have created or found the group, follow these instructions for printing.
- Open an image group.
- In the ARTstor navigation bar, click Share > Print image group.
- Click on the desired print option:
- Full record (prints the full ARTstor data records)
- Brief record with personal notes (prints brief object information (Creator, Title, Date), along with any Personal Notes)
- Brief record with instructor notes (prints brief object information [Creator, Title, Date], along with any Instructor's Commentary)
- A new browser window will open, displaying the images and their data records.