Answer Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 99
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 99
Both EZProxy and certain databases send "cookies" when you connect to them during your session, to show that you are an authorized user.
- Your browser MAY be currently set to disallow cookies. To enable cookies:
- In FireFox, check: Tools/ Options/ Privacy/ and make sure cookies are accepted.
- In Google Chrome, check: Settings/ Advanced Settings/ Privacy/Content Settings/ and make sure "Allow local data to be set" is selected to allow both first-party and third-party cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, check: Tools Menu/ Internet Options/ Privacy/ and make sure your security level is medium (or above) or, if you have a custom level, that cookies are not disabled.
- More browser instructions.
- If you need additional assistance, please contact (617) 287-5900.