Answer Last Updated: Feb 13, 2018 Views: 203
To access our online resources, you will be prompted to enter your campus username and password, not your library barcode. The only place where you login with your last name (case-sensitive; do not capitalize your name) and library barcode is InterLibrary Loan.
Your Healey Library barcode is different from your student ID or UMS number.
- On a Beacon Card, you will enter the six digit number on the back of your card.
- Other ID cards with the barcode sticker on the back need to use all ten digits, including the leading zeros.
If you have a Beacon Card, it needs to be activated at the library circulation desk on the 2nd floor.
Use hyphens if they appear in your registered name at UMass Boston.
If you still can't login, check the following:
- Use your campus username (your email address, without the "@umb.edu" portion) and password, not your last name and library barcode
- If you're unable to log into InterLibrary Loan, confirm that your barcode has not expired. You can do this by visiting the Circulation Desk on the 2nd floor of the Healey Library, or by calling (617) 287-5900.
- Be sure Cookies are enabled on your browser.
- If you still can't log on, contact the Library at 617-287-5900.