Answer Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 113
Your Healey Library barcode is different from your student ID or UMS number.
Make sure that you are typing it in correctly, you will need to use ALL ten digits of the barcode, including the zeros.
- Your last name is not case sensitive.
- Use hyphens if they appear in your registered name at UMass Boston.
- Use your UMS number or UMB email address to recover your barcode number.
If you know that you are typing it correctly and still can't login, check the following:
- Confirm that your barcode has not expired. You can do this by visiting the Circulation Desk on the 2nd floor of the Healey Library, or by calling (617) 287-5900.
- Be sure Cookies are enabled on your browser.
- If you still can't log on, contact the Library at 617-287-5900.