Answer Last Updated: Jul 25, 2018 Views: 66
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2018 Views: 66
When searching UMBrella for ebooks
- Filter the results to include
- Material Type - Books
- Availability - Full Text Online (includes only online resources)
- Click on the link Full Text Available below the title of the ebook to access the title
- Alternatively click on the title to see the item record. The full-text link is found towards the bottom of the page.
- The links to ebooks start with "Full Text Available at..."
- You will be prompted to enter your campus username and password if you are off campus
From WorldCat at UMass Boston, select a search limit (i.e. Libraries Worldwide, Boston Library Consortium, or UMass Boston)
- Enter your search terms in the search box
- The ebooks on the results page will have eBook written below the title
- Click on the title to access the record
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page under the heading "Find a copy online"
- You will be prompted to enter your last name and barcode if you are off campus
- If the ebook is not carried by UMass Boston you can order the print copy through Interlibrary loan