Answer Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 70
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 70
Any one of the following identification is required to borrow Healey Library material:
- UMass Boston student ID with a current validation sticker
- UMass Boston faculty or staff ID
- UMass Boston special borrower’s card and any other picture ID
- Boston Library Consortium card and picture ID
- Fenway Library Consortium member with current school ID
- Retired UMass Boston staff and faculty
- Members of the UMass Boston Alumni Association with current Alumni card
- Massachusetts Public Colleges and Universities staff, faculty, or students with current school identification
The use of books, journals, databases within the library is unrestricted and free.
From the Circulation Policy Page.