Answer Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016 Views: 39
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016 Views: 39
Thank you for contacting Ask a Librarian. Here are instructions for finding publications by a faculty member from UMass Boston.
- Go to PsycINFO and click on the Advanced Search
- Click on Select a Field and choose AF Author Affiliation
- Type (including quote marks) "University of Massachusetts Boston"
- Add (including quote marks) "Department of Psychology" in the next box if you only want faculty from that department
- Add your topic to the third search box (if you have a specific topic in mind)
You can also try doing the same search in PsycARTICLES.