Answer Last Updated: Nov 28, 2016 Views: 494
Benefits of EndNote Basic
· EndNote Basic is available free by creating an account at http://endnote.com/product-details/basic
· Available from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
· You can organize references in folders for access and use at any time
· You can create formatted reference lists in a variety of styles.
· Collects references from most library catalogs and some licensed databases
Benefits of EndNote Software
• No record limit. (EndNote Web has a 10,000 record limit.)
• Work offline.
• More databases offer direct exporting of search results to EndNote software version.
• Ability to customize and save searches, displays, and output styles.
• Link to PDF files.
• Cite tables, figures, and equations.
There are many citation managers out there. Healey Library has a guide to help when choosing a citation manger from EndNote, Mendeley, and Zotero.