Answer Last Updated: Nov 28, 2016 Views: 5436
Effective May 26, 2017 the University Library is cancelling RefWorks and there will be no access to RefWorks after that date.
Note: Don't switch styles while you are working on your paper.
Write-n-Cite 4 (ProQuest for Word)
- Use APA to format your document with in-text citations.
- Save your APA document and create a copy of it.
- Insert APA bibliography
- Open document copy
- Use the RefWorks (ProQuest) toolbar in Word, to change the citation style of your paper.
- Click on Style and select AMA.
- Insert AMA bibliography
Write-n-Cite III or earlier versions, I recommend saving three versions of your paper. You need to have an unformatted (no citation style or bibliography) version of your paper.
- Open the unformatted document in Write-n-Cite then create in text citations using APA.
- Once you create the bibliography, save the formatted document under a new name.
- Return to the unformatted version and create a bibliography in AMA.
- Save this document under a new name.
It is important to have an unformatted version in case you need to make changes. It is much easier to make changes in an unformatted document.