Answer Last Updated: Feb 24, 2017 Views: 24
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2017 Views: 24
Here is the GUIDE for SCHOLARWORKS @ UMASS BOSTON
The contact person is Andrew Elder.
To visit the repository, click here.
- I don't have electronic versions of old working papers that I'd like to include in the repository. Is it okay to scan the printed page to a PDF file?
- When I copy and paste abstracts into the Submit form, some formatted text reverts to plain text. What's going on?
- How do I include accents and special characters in the abstracts and titles?
- How do I revise a submission?
- How can I submit a multi-part file, such as multiple chapters for a book?
- Can I post related files (sound clips, data sets, etc.) alongside the published article?
- Can I post a reprint from a journal?
- A working paper in our repository site has been published in a slightly revised form in a journal. What should I do?