Answer Last Updated: Aug 15, 2016 Views: 39
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2016 Views: 39
The library has many dictionaries both online and in print.
- OED: Oxford English Dictionary Online is the most comprehensive dictionary we have. It is an unsurpassed guide to the meaning, history, and pronunciation of over half a million words, both present and past.
- Credo Reference and Gale Virtual Reference Library contain general and subject specific dictionaries.
- See our guide to online Dictionaries for more sources.
We have many dictionaries in the Reference Stacks on 4th floor.
- General dictionaries and the print version of the Oxford English Dictionary is under the call number PE1625.
- Modern language dictionaries are located near the English ones. Most have the a call number beginning with PC.
- Subject specific dictionaries are also located on the 4th floor.