Answer Last Updated: Dec 15, 2017 Views: 217
Kindle Fire is now supported by Ebook Central by following these steps.
To download chapters or page ranges from an ebook
Computer setup (one-time event):
1. Create an Adobe ID if you don’t already have one.
2. Install Adobe Digital Editions on your computer. You should be prompted to enter your Adobe ID. This is the account you just created.
The first option
1. Download the free software Adobe Digital Editions, which is an ebook content manager.
2. Connect the Kindle to your computer via the USB cable, when the device is recognized by Adobe Digital Editions, just drag and drop selection to the Kindle.
The second option
1. Save the download to your desktop. When the dialog window opens choose “Open Folder to View Files”
2. Once the Kindle is recognized, just drag and drop the ebook into the Kindle.
The ebook selection will now appear on the Kindle.
Safely eject the Kindle via the USB cable from the desktop.