Answer Last Updated: Oct 15, 2018 Views: 209
There are several other databases which allow you to follow author citations. I recommend Web of Science and Google Scholar. It is best to go to these databases from the Healey Library Databases List page. You can also click the links below.
- Web of Science (Has citation reports for authors)
- Google Scholar (Articles have "Cited By" links to show how many times an article has been cited)
Here are access and searching instructions for Web of Science;
- From the Healey Library homepage click on Databases List
- then select “W” from the top of the page and then select Web of Science from the A-Z list
- If you are off campus, you will be prompted to enter email user name and password.
- Enter the last name and first initial followed by an asterisk in the search box: Paas F*
- Select Author Name from the drop-down menu next to the search box
- Click search
- Click Create Citation Report at the top of the search list on the right-hand side of the page
- See screen shot below for a citation report for Fred Paas
In Google Scholar, search for the author. Look for the Cited By link at the end of the article description. Here is an example search for Spencer DiScala in Google Scholar.