Answer Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016 Views: 57
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016 Views: 57
- Swipe copy / print card in card unit next to photocopier. Value of card account should show on the card unit.
- Place item to be photocopied under cover, or into document feeder on top.
- Press the Start button after it turns from orange to blue.
- When done, press the red “Finish” button on the card unit, to close your card account.
All four of the black-and-white photocopiers accept copy / print cards only. They are located on the 3rd and 4th floors. The Library has no color photocopiers.
- Cost - 10 cents per page, deducted from copy / print cards.