Answer Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 58
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 58
First you need to have library barcode in order to access the databases and full text articles.
- CINAHL - check the box under Limit your results to “Full Text”.
- Ovid - Select "Full Text" under Limits
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source – check the box “Full text”
- PubMed – After you search filter your results to “Free Full Text” or “Full text” on the left hand menu
- ScienceDirect – look for the green full text icon