Answer Last Updated: Nov 28, 2016 Views: 582
Effective May 26, 2017 the University Library is cancelling RefWorks and there will be no access to RefWorks after that date.
If you want to search CINAHL for articles you should first go to CINAHL itself.
- Go to the Healey Library homepage: http://www.umb.edu/library/
- On the left hand side click on Databases & Indexes
- Click on "C" from the alphabetical listing,
- and scroll down to CINAHL
- Now you're ready to use CINAHL
Once you find the article that you want to import into RefWorks (click here to view video of the process),
- Click on the article so you can see a detailed record,
- on the Right hand side you will see a TOOLS menu
- under the TOOLS menu click on EXPORT
- select the "Direct Export to RefWorks" option
- click SAVE
- this will pop-up a new window where it will ask you to log into your RefWorks account
- Log into refworks to complete the import process
Please note that you must have pop-up blocking disabled, otherwise this process won't work.