Answer Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017 Views: 594
If you want to search CINAHL for articles you should first go to CINAHL itself.
- Go to the Healey Library homepage: http://www.umb.edu/library/
- On the left hand side click on Databases & Indexes
- Click on "C" from the alphabetical listing,
- and scroll down to CINAHL
- Now you're ready to use CINAHL
Once you find the article that you want to import into RefWorks (click here to view video of the process),
- Click on the article so you can see a detailed record,
- on the Right hand side you will see a TOOLS menu
- under the TOOLS menu click on EXPORT
- select the "Direct Export to RefWorks" option
- click SAVE
- this will pop-up a new window where it will ask you to log into your RefWorks account
- Log into refworks to complete the import process
Please note that you must have pop-up blocking disabled, otherwise this process won't work.