Answer Last Updated: Jul 29, 2016 Views: 137
Make sure you are logging into the Healey Library and not a publisher's site. There is only one way to log into the library's electronic resources and the window contains a form for your Last Name and Healey Library Barcode. If you see a different login screen than the one below, your library barcode will not work.
To access the library login screen:
- Select one of the library's subscription databases, journals or ebooks.
- Login through the library's proxy server then proceed to the subscription resource.
If you are still unable to log into the lbrary, try the following:
- Clear your browser history and cache (find more browser instructions at Refreshyourcache)
- Be sure Cookies are enabled on your browser.
- Check to see if your account is up to date by contacting the circulation department at 617.287.5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are still are having a problem, contact Ask a Librarian and include details about your browser, the error message and a screen shot. The more information you provide, the better we can help you.