Answer Last Updated: Oct 15, 2018 Views: 167
Make sure you are logging into the Healey Library and not a publisher's site. There is only one way to log into the library's electronic resources and the window contains a form for your campus username and password.
To access the library login screen:
- Select one of the library's subscription databases, journals or ebooks.
- Login with your campus username and password then proceed to the subscription resource.
If you are still unable to log into the library, try the following:
- Close your browser then reopen it.
- Choose an different browser.
- Clear your browser history and cache (find more browser instructions at Refreshyourcache)
- Be sure Cookies are enabled on your browser.
- If you are still are having a problem, contact Ask a Librarian and include details about your browser, the error message and a screen shot. The more information you provide, the better we can help you.