Answer Last Updated: Aug 28, 2017 Views: 870
If you cannot access full text articles on PubMed, the first thing to check is if the database is linking to UMass Boston holdings.
Go to the Healey Library’s homepage.
Click on Databases List from the left-hand column.
Select the letter P for PubMed.
Scroll down to choose the PubMed (with links to UMass Boston holdings).
PubMed (with links to UMass Boston Holdings) provides direct links to online articles available through Healey Library.
When you have selected an article you want to read, look for Full text links on the upper right side of the page to access the complete article.
If there are no links to the full text, search the Healey Library’s electronic journal list.
Follow these steps and/or watch the video tutorial.
- From the Healey Library homepage select E-Resources
- Then click on Ejournals
- Search for the journal title NOT the article title
- If the library subscribes to the journal, then you will see links to databases and/or publishers which contain full text articles with a specific date range.
- Check the date of your citation against the date of the subscription.
- Select the database or publisher link that fits your needs.
- Enter your last name and library barcode number.
- Browse or search for your article.