Answer Last Updated: Sep 16, 2016 Views: 16
You will need to log into Interlibrary Loan request form with your last name (all lower case) and library barcode. If you have never submitted an interlibrary loan request before, you will need to fill out the User Information form to set up your account. Once you have done that, look for New Request on the left side menu and click Copy. Then you fill out the form with the required information. Each chapter requires a separate request.
- Title (Journal, Conference Proceedings, Anthology): Enter the book title
- Inclusive Pages: Enter the chapter pages
- ISSN/ISBN: Including the ISBN will help the process go faster
- Article Author: Enter the author of the chapter
- Article Title: Enter the chapter title
The more information you provide, the faster the request can be processed.
In most cases, a library may provide a maximum of 2 chapters, or 30 pages from one book. We reserve the right to cancel any requests that exceed a library's copying limit.